Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 March 2009

MY OVERFLOW FEELING


Written by Ftri Kurniawan



IDILYC IDOL
In my innermost lock
Affection reveal
No one can steal
But seized by what I feel
I drowning in smiting
Not she not her
Not any one
But you are the one
In mounting my degradation
Light shinning
Let me wandering
Fly over the charming blink
I swallow up within admiration
Not she not her
Not anyone
But you are the one










HOW ?!
How can I refrain from you
If my heart convince the true
Trigger this mind to get through
As you are the one that make me blue

How will I dispose the reverie on you
If my day always become a woe
Worshipping you is heavenly boo
Since me is not in sync with you


When Fish Fly
Probably I just enthusiast
Astray in the bewitching blast
Gratifying my self in the past
Captured by the divine, beauty,  and lust
See the hope of a true love and deep crush

Perhaps I mind, my destiny too far
Lingering the love for you in my weak jar
longing for the cupid, to bring me the arrow and star
devour my trueself and dream to mar  
Faking inside about this love




SCREW ME
Longing of glory
Own my horse daily
Craving of cuddling
nurture my long slumbering

Love of mine
Striving all the line
Love of first
make me worst

suffer in loving
Lead my Vena blink
My thought cracking
Tell me I deserve nothing






No comments:

Post a Comment